About Panorama Productions
Panorama Productions is the largest nightlife entertainment group in Washington, DC. It owns and operates six venues (EchoStage, Soundcheck, Ultrabar, Decades, Barcode, L8 Lounge) and maintains the Club Glow brand. Each of these venues, in addition to Club Glow, brings a unique flavor to the DC nightlife scene.
- Club Glow, Panorama’s flagship event, is the longest running weekly dance party in DC. It features the biggest DJs in the world at EchoStage. Echostage was listed as the #1 club in North America by DJ Mag in 2017, and has been referred to as the ‘Best Venue Worldwide’ by talents including the likes of David Guetta. Regular bookings include Armin van Buuren, Tiesto, Paul van Dyk, Avicii, Markus Schulz, Steve Angello, Kaskade, Axwell, Cosmic Gate, Ferry Corsten and more.
- EchoStage is Washington, DC’s largest dedicated concert venue upon opening September 22, 2012. It features internationally renowned artists in popular music entertainment on a weekly basis throughout its 40,000 square foot space. EchoStage is the home base of Glow.
- Soundcheck is a 4,000 square-foot space unlike any other venue in the city uniquely providing a first-rate underground nightlife experience. From ceiling to floor, the venue is outfitted with everything from acoustic paneling to a reinforced cork wood floor to provide an intimate, recording studio-style connection to dance and electronic music. The D & B Audiotechnik Y-series speakers, installed by the same team behind Echostage’s sound system, also assists in providing world class sound and ambiance.
- Barcode is a modern American restaurant, bar and lounge in a 5,000 square foot space. It features a kitchen open until midnight, 7 days per week. It’s prime Golden Triangle location coupled with popular drink specials saw this DC restaurant win a “Best Happy Hour in DC” award from the Washington Post in 2011. It has a 500 person capacity and features weekly parties as well as sporting events and fight nights
- Ultrabar is a four-floor, 9,000 square foot nightclub in Penn Quarter. A bank at the turn of the 20th century, it retains many of the original features including marble accents and a vault-turned lounge area. Open Thursday-Saturday, the DC nightclub draws up to 1,200 clubbers per night.
- Decades is a four-floor, 12,000 square foot retro-themed nightclub celebrating club culture, DJs, and the greatest hits from the ‘80s, ‘90s, 2000s and the present. Graffiti, gadgets, gear and more are also showcased throughout the space, celebrating everything we love about the energy and excitement of club culture and club-friendly sounds of all genres from music’s most exciting eras.
- L8 Lounge is an upscale 3,000-square foot venue a stone’s throw from the White House featuring two polished chrome bars and 10 tables, and can accommodate a crowd of up to 220 patrons. L8’s stunning, shimmering chandeliers and provocative atmospheric lighting enhance a space that’s both sexy and sophisticated for tastemakers in Washington searching for the perfect experience.