Home > Get in Style > How to look sexy this winter
Post Date: February 02, 2013
Stay Sexy This Winter
read this if you still want to look hot while its cold
Contributing Writer: Lauren Liebler
- Patterned Tights: Ditch your pants for the night and wear some patterned tights with a skintight dress or some dress shorts with heels. Some of the best patterns to look for are: lace, pin stripe, mesh, or plain with a stripe in the back. You can never go wrong with those and they never go out of style.
- Thigh High Boots: Nothing screams sex appeal like a thigh high boot that makes your legs look miles long. Wear them over light tights or nothing at all; both will make your outfit look super edgy.
- A cinched waist: bulking up might be the best way to keep warm but one way to make sure you flaunt your figure is to cinch your waist. Whether its with a trench coat that has a belt or buying a waist belt to put over a jacket, you can find different ways to make sure your curves are still defined under all that clothing.
4. Furs: whether you wear real or faux, a fur vest always looks great especially when you pair it with a waist belt. Furs are one of the many things that gals can wear better than guys so invest in one of these and you’ll be set for the rest of the winter.
5. Winter Perfumes: wearing some classic winter scents can catch any man’s attention just by walking by him. Nothing is better than a good smelling woman on a cold day. Some all time favorites include: J’adore Dior and Dolce & Gabbana: The One.
6. MOST IMPORTANTLY: keep exercising, shaving your legs and moisturizing your skin. There is nothing worse than looking better with clothing than without.