ABOUT PANORAMA PRODUCTIONS
Panorama Productions is the largest nightlife entertainment group in Washington, DC. It owns and operates five venues (Ultrabar, Decades, Barcode, L8 Lounge, Rewind) in the heart of Washington DC. Each of these venues, brings unique flavor to the DC nightlife scene.
- Barcode is a modern American restaurant, bar and lounge in a 5,000 square foot space. It features a kitchen open until midnight, 7 days per week. It’s prime Golden Triangle location coupled with popular drink specials saw this DC restaurant win a “Best Happy Hour in DC” award from the Washington Post in 2011. It has a 500 person capacity and features weekly parties as well as sporting events and fight nights.
- Ultrabar is a four-floor, 9,000 square foot nightclub in Penn Quarter. A bank at the turn of the 20th century, it retains many of the original features including marble accents and a vault-turned lounge area. Open Thursday-Saturday, the DC nightclub draws up to 1,200 clubbers per night.
- Decades is a five and a half level, 12,000 square foot retro-themed nightclub celebrating club culture, DJs, and the greatest hits from the ’80s. ’90s, 2000s and the present. Graffiti, gadgets, gear and more are also showcased throughout the space, celebrating everything we love about the energy and excitement of club culture and club-friendly sounds of all genres from music’s most exciting eras
- Rewind, by Decades sits on the first floor of 1219 Connecticut Avenue – a fast casual Modern American diner and lounge open for food and drinks Monday – Sunday
- L8 Lounge, is an upscale 3,000 square foot venue a stones’ throw from the White House featuring two polished chrome bars and 10 tables, and can accommodate a crowd of up to 220 patrons. L8’s stunning, shimmering chandeliers and provocative atmosphere lighting enhance a space that’s both sexy and sophisticated for tastemakers in Washington searching for the perfect experience