Barcöde Restaurant, Bar and Lounge
- Venue Type: Bar/Lounge, Restaurant
- Estimated Size: 500 people
- Amenities: Full Menu, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Valet, Bottle Service, Kitchen until Midnight
- Hours: Mon – Thurs: 11:30am – 2am, Fri: 11:30am – 3am, Sat: 5pm – 3am, Sun: 12pm – 2am
- Dress Code: Casual
- Age Requirement: 18+
- Location: K Street
- Address: 1101 17th Street NW Washington, DC 20036. (202) 955 9001
- Website: www.barcodedc.com
- Atmosphere: Barcode provides comfort built on a high-end backdrop of marble, open-air and illumination. The venue boasts a 45 ft bar, HDTV’s, massive booths, a lounge area with projector, dining area/dance floor and sliding glass-door-panels in the spring/summer to create an indoor/outdoor ambience. A no cover/no dress code policy promotes a relaxing vibe in a modern setting. The music format is generally top 40/pop-house/popular hip-hop
Lunch, happy hour (4-7 half price drinks), dinner, cocktails, late night; Barcode’s days run parallel with those of its clientele. It’s all about the people: food, friends and fun.
The gradients created by Barcode’s stainless steel exterior, Brazilian Ipe furnishings and white marble walls creates a different air of modernity at every turn. In the spring/summer, sliding glass-door-panels open to create an inside/outside effect. Moving from left to right, Barcode showcases a 45 ft bar, dining tables, massive booths; a dining area by day/evening – dance floor by night, and a lounge stocked with couches and a projector.
- Happy Hour: Monday 3pm-close, Tuesday-Friday 3pm-7pm: half-off beer, wine by the glass and rail drinks.
- Dinner: Kitchen open until midnight, 7 days a week
- Monday: Happy Hour, Dinner
- Tuesday: Happy Hour, Dinner, Half-off wine all night!
- Wednesday: Happy Hour, Dinner, Latin Wednesdays
- Friday: Happy Hour, Dinner. Top 40/pop-house/mash up
- Saturday: Dinner 6pm – midnight, Latin Night
What do YOU think?
How was your experience with Barcode? Share your feedback below!
The owners of these venues often read and reply. Your thoughts will be taken seriously if they are honest and constructive. If you had a bad experience, explain what could be improved. If you had a great time, explain what made it great.
Feedback that does not fit within these guidelines will not be approved.